Here we can see our initial concepts for filming our Preliminary task, our plan for the order of shots we would take, although this changing when we actually came to filming as we decided on several more canted and lower angles. A floor plan is also included in this for when we had chosen to film inside Abbie's home with a night time setting, a mind map of the actors, props and plot we could have possibly included. And finally the script we wrote and used for the piece with the two characters conversing.
And here is the finished project:
You need to follow the conventions of script writing as explain in class. Please make changes to this.
ReplyDeleteRevise the definition of a jump cut - because you use this term incorrectly in your storyboard.
ReplyDeleteI had script wise, but it hadn't shown up the way I had wanted. I've sorted this out now. And also I didn't write the storyboards so not sure what I should do about that? Thanks Sir.
ReplyDelete